Saturday 24 February 2007

SMOKING

I wasn't actually there during this lecture as i started the module late but was told that there had been a lecture on smoking so i thought i would put my views across. I view smoking as a bad habit and waste of money because think about all the money you spend on cigarettes you could spend it on something else that will not harm your lungs and will reduce the risk of lung cancer. We can’t judge people who smoke but I personally wouldn’t smoke even though I have tried to but didn’t quite manage so I think that was a sign to tell me that smoking is not meant for me. I am really glad that smoking is banned from pubs, clubs and public places because I don’t see why other people should inhale other people’s smoke you might as well be smoking yourself. It is not very nice when you are trying to eat at a pub and there is smoke all around you. There are also a lot of agencies and organisations that are trying to help people quit and guide them in the right direction.


http://www.gosmokefree.co.uk/

No comments: